- Responsible for designing, developing and maintaining data models & data analytics platform.
- Identify valuable data sources and automate collection processes.
- Translate business needs to functional capabilities.
- Assist in developing test cases and testing.
- Analyze large amounts of information to discover trends and patterns.
- Presenting information through reports and visualization.
- To be involve, hands on and to guide on the following key area:
- In-depth understanding of database management systems, ETL (Extract, transform, load) framework and data framework.
- Familiarity with BI or Big Data technologies.
- Knowledge of SQL queries, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS).
- Knowledge of R, and Python will be added advantage.
- Perform other duties as assigned or required.
- 4 years and above of experience in required fields.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in SQL / BI related fields.
- Candidates must have hands on experience SQL related area, clear focus on priorities and deliverables and fast learner.
- Strong attention to detail and a commitment to meeting timelines and project objectives.
- Effective written and verbal communication and presentation skills to effectively communicate information to all levels within the organization.