Join us for a long-term career where you can develop professionally and personally and look forward to an enriching and exciting career with us. We are looking for a driven individual who has experience in the e-commerce Marketplace and e-wallet industry, who is an excellent team player to service existing accounts and establish new accounts.
- Develop and maintain close relationship with key merchants.
- Deeply understand the e-wallet industry and identify key merchant opportunities.
- Responsible to project lead initiatives and campaigns, the pitching of marketing campaigns and selling of value added services/products to existing and new key merchants to drive growth and awareness for Juru products range (i.e JuruPay, JuruStore, etc)
- To achieve monthly target.
- Improve contract terms in line with operation needs.
- Provide clear product information on Juru products range and product’s value propositions to the key merchants.
- Maintain insight into competitors and be able to provide targeted competitive solutions. Formulate competitive strategies.
- Ability to build strong relationships with key Merchants’ decision-makers.
- Work closely with internal teams (eg: marketing, campaign) to optimize the visibility and credibility of Brands.
- Support key merchant’s campaigns and events.
- Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Degree in Marketing, Commerce, Business Studies / Administration / Management or equivalent.
- Key Accounts Position: Minimum 5-7 years (for an account management role) or experience in sales, business development or equivalent role.
- Consultant Position: Minimum 3-5 years (for an account management role) or experience in sales, business development or equivalent role.
- Working knowledge and experience in e-commerce Marketplace and/or e-wallet is an added advantage.
- Team player with an aptitude for work and the drive to constantly outperform your KPIs.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical skills (proficiency in Microsoft Excel is required).
- A highly independent and individual with excellent team-working skills in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Willing to work on non-working days or after office hours whenever required.
- Candidate must possess a valid driving license, own transport and willing to travel.