Join us for exciting career opportunities in the upcoming e-Commerce spaces and Financial Technologies (e-payment Industry).
We are in the lookout for a team player, an individual with conceptual ideas for expansion and out of the box thinking. With JuruQuest, you will participate in consulting engagements and assume responsibility for performing implementation tasks and producing quality deliverables. If you think you have what it takes, wait no more and look no further!
- Create and maintain large scale data analytic system.
- Develop infrastructure, tooling, and frameworks to streamline development and deployment of machine learning models.
- Proficient in SQL, building ETL data pipelines, and managing features in data warehouse / data lake.
- Maintain and manage the quality of data pipelines.
- Understand customer business operation and requirements.
- Interpret and analyze data using statistical techniques on business problem to produce the relevant solution and report.
- Develop problem solving analytical dashboard for stakeholders.
- Perform data engineering to yield data that satisfied the necessary requirement for data analysis.
- Build machine learning / deep learning algorithm and model deployment to solve business issues.
- Continuous monitoring, evaluating and improving the performance of AI model.
- Able to conduct proficient communications with stakeholders and team.
- Deliver high quality data visualization dashboards.
- Experience in distributed databases or systems (Hadoop, Spark, HBase).
- Knowledge in data massaging and manipulating tools like Pandas.
- Knowledge in mathematics and statistics.
- Advanced working SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases, query authoring (SQL) as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases.
- Strong hands-on ability on data analysis tools, Tableau and PowerBI is preferable.
- A successful history of manipulating, processing, and extracting value from large, disconnected datasets.
- We are looking for a candidate with 5+ years of experience in a Data Engineer/ Business Intelligence Developer role, who has attained a Graduate degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Informatics, Information Systems or another quantitative field.
- Knowledge of using the following software/tools:
- Machine Learning: SQL, python, hive, AWS, hadoop, statistics, computer vision
- A recognized University degree in Econometrics, Marketing Science, Decision Sciences, Applied Mathematics, Statistics, or other quantitative field.
- Enthusiastic about solving complex problems with a variety of analytical tools.