- Understand business model through data analyzing to drive better business insights.
- Develop dashboards and reports (to external and internal clients) including but not limited to capturing, documenting new requirements, creation of proof of concepts, development, system testing and training
- Work with teams and advice new product’s metrics and reporting that help drive business decision-making
- Assemble large, complex data sets (Extract, transform and load) that meet functional / non-functional business requirements
- Implement the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL and AWS technologies
- Researching market reports and tools
- Perform other duties as assigned or required.
- Strong hands-on ability on data analysis tooling, Tableau and PowerBI is preferable
- Good logical and analytical thinking skills
- More than a year of experience in BI/ data mining, with clear evidence of analytical thinking, conscientious, careful and active work
- Knowledge in SQL query writing skills
- A drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques.
- Knowledge of the following will be added advantage:
- Knowledge in Big Data Framework (Hadoop, Spark, Hive, Kafka, Elastic Search)
- Experience of running machine learning algorithms
- Knowledge with Python
- Involve in BI or Big Data related project
- We’re looking for someone with 1-2 years of experience in a Data Analyst/BI Consultant role, who has attained a Bachelor’s degree or above.
Job Category: Technical
Position Name: Data Analyst