- Perform full spectrum of financial and management accounting functions with focus on internal control and financial analysis.
- Manage the day-to-day financial and accounting operations.
- Be responsible for group of companies’ payroll and personnel administration.
- Ensure that the regulatory requirements of all statutory bodies are met.
- Review the management account of all companies to ensure compliance to accounting standard and other regulatory (ie.: GST, SST Income Tax Act, etc).
- Liaise with both internal & external auditor, tax agents, company secretaries, legal advisors, government bodies for audit and tax related issue, etc.
- Perform ad-hoc tasks assigned by Management, whenever required
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting, finance or related professional accounting qualifications.
- Minimum 5-8 years’ experience in the related fields.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-pace environment and under pressure.
- Excellent communication skills, both in English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Strong computer skills (MS Office suite and accounting software such as SQL, etc)
- Proven leadership skill in managing and growing a team is a must. Very strong interpersonal skill is required to manage the work-stream across departments.
- Pragmatic, hands-on, flexible and adaptable to change, continuously driven to challenge and improve, self-starter.