- Conduct business requirement workshops and analyze business processes
- Produce documents such as functional specifications documents and user acceptance test scripts
- Prepare and conduct workshops for training, presentation, system demonstration, etc.
- Plan and support user acceptance tests, conduct training to end users, and provide application support
- Apply structured problem-solving skills to evaluate problems, identify root causes, and come up with action plans and resolution options
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Science & Technology, Social Science/Sociology, Business Studies/Administration/Management, equivalent or any IT related disciplines.
- Excellent English, both written and spoken
- Has clear focus on priorities and deliverables, work under pressure, and drive project to completion while meeting the deadlines
- Proactive and able to work independently on project implementation
- Able to work with other team members on tasks assigned by project manager
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and excellent customer facing abilities
- Able to work overtime occasionally when required