- Produce press releases, write-up and creative content for marketing materials both online and offline.
- Plan, monitor and implement media relations, marketing activities, event campaigns and digital initiatives.
- Drive digital content visibility and traffic in web, social media and digital platforms.
- Work closely with various stakeholders to ensure effective communications and delivery timeline.
- Recognised Degree in Language/ Communications/ PR or equivalents.
- At least 3 years of relevant working experience, preferably in Ecommerce, Retail or F&B.
- Excellent English is a must. Strong Mandarin language will be an advantage.
- Analytical, research driven and result oriented.
Job Category: Marketing
Position Name: Marketing Communication / Copywriter