- Creates next generation mobile application for iOS and Android devices. Responsible for the development, testing, release and support of the application’s mobile services.
- Able to develop new mobile apps for iOS and Android, upgrade, maintain and support existing mobile apps.
- Develop and integrate applications that support business strategy and requirements with emphasis on business delivery, performance, availability, scalability, security, maintainability, reliability, ease of configuration and integration.
- Plan and implement a development and production-hosting environment, which optimizes performance, availability and security.
- Develop and execute end-to-end integration and unit test cases.
- Keep up to date on current and upcoming features in relevant products and platforms.
- Drive a best practices approach to the continuous improvement of our products, processes, and tools.
- Write and maintain documentation for all features in development.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years’ experience in mobile apps development.
- Good understanding of either implementing or consuming web services.
- Strong business and technical acumen.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong focus on troubleshooting and issues resolution.