- Responsible for analyzing, coding, testing and implementing software solutions.
- Develop cloud-based enterprise .NET application.
- Design, implement and test application software based on agreed business and technical requirements.
- Assist other developers in coding and debugging issues.
- Be able to work with other team members to deliver complex changes.
- Good understanding of software designs concepts.
- Share engineering support, release, and on-call responsibilities.
- Translates high complex concepts in ways that can be understood by a variety of audiences.
- Expected to deliver consistently with little supervision.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering or Information Technology.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Passionate in acquiring software development work experience in an enterprise environment.
- Ability to work as a team player as well as an independent performer, possessing good communication and problem solving skills.