- Responsible for analyzing, coding, testing, technical documentation in implementing software solutions and interfaces.
- Must be able to perform application programming or scripting and analysis tasks independently.
- To facilitate solution, technical workshops and actively participate or work with the project lead to help establish the technical design and layout the execution plan
- Degree in Computer Science or IT related discipline
- Good command in written and spoken English
- Fresh graduate is also encouraged to apply
- Technical knowledge in Java/ J2EE, JSP/ Servlet or Struts / JavaBeans
- Good knowledge in SQL and database: Oracle, and MS SQL Server
- Knowledge in internet standards and file transfer protocols
- Knowledge in Unix environment and shell scripting will be an added advantage
- Knowledge in SAP Crystal Reporting will be an added advantage
- Proactive and able to work independently on project implementation
Job Type: Full Time