- Creates next generation mobile application for iOS and Android devices.
- Responsible for the development, testing, release and support of the application’s mobile services.
- Able to develop new mobile apps for iOS and Android, upgrade, maintain and support existing mobile apps.
- Responsible for software development activities including requirement definition, design and test plan documentation, validation and debugging.
- Liaise with UI/UX designer and convert design mockups to real products.
- Defining well-defined APIs and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
- Collaborate with testers by fixing reported bugs.
- Develop and integrate applications that support business strategy and requirements with emphasis on business delivery, performance, availability, scalability, security, maintainability, reliability, ease of configuration and integration.
- Accomplish projects & given tasks within the timeframe.
- Keep up to date on current and upcoming features in relevant products and platforms.
- Drive a best practices approach to the continuous improvement of our products, processes, and tools.
- Write and maintain documentation for all features in development.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Senior Position – Minimum 3 to 5 years’ experience in mobile apps development.
- Junior Position – Minimum 1 to 3 years’ experience in mobile apps development. Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Ability to create and maintain continuous integration and delivery of hybrid applications.
- Experience in Flutter development is preferred.
- Proficient with iOS Swift, Andriod Java, Kotlin, Xcode, NodeJS
- Experience in implementing mobile enterprise business applications with Android and iOS.
- Familiarity with JSON and REST-based APIs for integration with apps
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong focus on troubleshooting and issues resolution.
- Proficient in using Git as a control system.
- Ability to perform well and grow under limited supervision.
Job Category: Technical
Position Name: Web Front-End / Mobile Application Developer (Flutter)